Cantine BirgiDiscover all our wines and enjoy our history
Cantine Birgi was born in 1960 in the east side of Sicily, close to the city of Marsala (Trapani), by the will of a group of winemakers deeply linked to the traditions of their territory.
Cooperation, associative knowledge, respect for nature and passion for Sicily and its products are the strengths of this important territory.
Discover our products, taste our history.
From the classics of our tradition to the new design bottles.
- LineIts comes from the production of unique wines such as white wine refined in oak barrels for 10 years and the late harvest Nero d'Avola.
- FeaturesThe care of the different phenological phases of the vines, the over-ripening of the vine grapes together with accurate vinification techniques lead to production of unique wines.
- LineThe Spumante of the Birgi Winery will return you to the idyllic Nature Reserve of the neighbouring "Stagnone Isles of Marsala", where the colours of the sky and the stunning varied gradations of the fantastic sunsets will surprise you as much as our wines will.
- FeaturesSparkling Rosè, Cuvè Brut and Pinot Chardonnay Brutwines for dessert and meditation.
- LineThe result of the careful selection of the best grapes, enhancing the peculiarities of the territory.
- FeaturesThe particular method of vinification gives a remarkable and persistent character, suitable for important courses with strong tastes.
- LineIn 1930 there was a small airport named Kinisia in the contryside, not far from the city of Trapani. Grand old times full of history and heroes.
- FeaturesKinisia wines are particularly suitable for henonistic consumption. Wines are elegant, full-bodied and well-structured.
- LineThree seas for one land. Sicily is a sun-kissed island, cradle of culture and civilization.
- FeaturesThis line aims to enhance different Sicilian vine varieties on the western side of the Island. Trisole wines are elegant, harmonious and well-structured.
- LineThree winds blow mainly on our shores. The wines of the Tre Venti line express the typicality of our territory.
- FeaturesThey are elegant, harmonious and with a good structure.
- LineVivace wine is monovarietal and they express all the characteristics of the territory.
- FeaturesVivace wine is elegant, harmonious and well-structured.
The company aims to promote the “culture” of quality wine, assisting local viticulturists in every step of production process.
All the vineyards are located in outstanging areas with particular weather conditions and different exposure in order to produce unique wines with organoleptic properties typical of the territory
White grape vines
Grillo, Zibibbo, Insolia, Catarratto, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Damaschino, Grecanico, Trebbiano.
Red grape vines
Nero d’Avola, Syrah, Frappato, Nerello Mascalese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese, Perricone, Petit Verdot.
Our Wine Store in Marsala (Trapani) is the reference point for tasting, knowing and discovering all the news of our wines. In this space beyond the sale we organize tastings, visits to the cellar, meetings and events related to the wine world.
Love and respect for nature.
We rely heavily on quality products. Cantine Birgi
Tours & Tastings
Hospitality has always been our priority. We love what we do every day so much that being able to share it is an immense joy for us. Upon reservation, we offer guided tours in language with tasting, to make you passionate about the history of our land and our products.
Latest news on our products and services.